College of Veterinary Medicine
Community based educational models provide for cost-effective, real-world, hands-on learning experiences. Additionally, it allows for a mutually beneficial, collaborative partnership between the veterinary college and community professionals. At LMU-CVM, we are committed to advancing compassionate veterinary care.
LMU-CVM Program Highlights
- Nationally renowned veterinary educators with a commitment to teaching and lifelong learning.
- “Hands on” based veterinary education that begins your first semester.
- Clinical experience with a varied and busy caseload that emphasizes a team approach.
- World class DeBusk Veterinary Teaching Center (DVTC) that students utilize from the first semester and onwards.
- Education that includes leadership skills,communications and community service.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to earn a veterinary degree from a school that U.S. News and World Report rated one of the top ten “Up and Coming Universities” in 2013 and 2014.
- An excellent “hands-on” based education that will allow you to be practice ready upon graduation.
- Student services that will allow you to concentrate on your studies and will provide you with the tools to successfully gain employment at graduation.
- Work and network with a large number of veterinarians.
- Learn and work, shoulder to shoulder, with your future colleagues at a new and exciting veterinary program that values your educational needs and desires.
- A friendly and beautiful community setting next to the Cumberland Gap National Historical Park.
- A location that provides easy access to Knoxville, TN; Asheville, NC; and Lexington, KY.