Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
LMU's Online DBA!
The mission of LMU's Doctor of Business Administration program is to create a doctoral
learning opportunity for business professionals in Appalachia. Through qualified and
experienced faculty, students will be provided the skills necessary to advance the
practice of business in a diverse and evolving global economy, to further the body
of knowledge and research, and to balance the pursuit of prosperous business practices.
Applications for Fall 2019 are currently being accepted!
DBA Program Attributes:
- A DBA designed for working professionals
- Courses will be offered in an entirely online format
- A comprehensive 57 credit hour program
- Up to 12 foundational credit hours may be transferred in for applicants with an MBA
- Residencies will be held once per year during a two (2) day weekend in Knoxville,
DBA Program Objectives:
- Develop the knowledge and analytical capability to lead an organization in adapting,
evolving, and learning in an ever-changing environment.
- Acquire and apply knowledge of behavioral, policy, and strategic issues to improve
- Facilitate and communicate advanced analytic and problem solving capabilities grounded
in sound academic and practical research.
LMU Online DBA Brochure
Business Graduate Programs Information Sheet
For further inquiry, please contact:
Kelsey Metz | Graduate and Professional Recruiting Coordinator